Sunday, April 28, 2019

Will "HER ALIBI" protect her? She desperately needs help--but can her former love trust her now? Intriguing romantic suspense from terrific storyteller Carol Ericson!

Her Alibi

Her Alibi

Fear made her flee the crime scene.

Desperation drove her to another man’s doorstep.


Savannah Martell has no memory of how she ended up next to her philandering ex-husband’s dead body. Facing too many unanswerable questions, she turns to Connor Wells, the one man she knows she can trust. Years ago, their romance burned hot and deep, and the flame still smolders. But when the death count rises and evidence leads back to Savannah, will Connor still provide an alibi?


He'd do anything for the woman he never stopped loving--even provide her with an alibi for the night her ex-husband was murdered. He wants to protect Savannah, but he can't quite believe her story.

Can Connor trust Savannah?

MY REVIEW: When a woman wakes up in the room where her ex-husband's dead body lies, and she doesn't have answers to the questions that will be asked, what will she do and where will she go? To whom does she turn to for help? Who will provide "HER ALIBI"? This is the dilemma facing Savannah Martell in a suspenseful tale of mystery and romance from top-notch storyteller, Carol Ericson. Caught in a dire situation, Savannah seeks out the one person she may be able to count on--her former boyfriend, Connor Wells. There are secrets from their past which have left Connor with a sense of indebtedness to Savannah, and he also can't deny that he still cares for her--but can he trust her? Savannah must keep her head clear and her thinking process focused on finding a killer who has targeted her to take a hard fall. She can't be distracted by Connor's nearness, but he's more attractive than ever, and she never really stopped wanting and needing him. As the danger around them comes ever closer, can they resolve their differences and let a lingering love bloom once again? Will they run out of time before their hearts are reunited? "HER ALIBI" is a very enjoyable read for lovers of second-chance romantic suspense.

Book Copy Gratis Author 



 

AUTHOR CAROL ERICSON SAYS: 

"I was always a bookworm.  I think most authors are.  I started reading romance when I was about 12 or 13, and the first romance novel I read was Victoria Holt’s The Secret Woman.  I went on to read all of Ms. Holt’s books and started devouring all the gothic romances of that time.  I’m also a huge Georgette Heyer fan and have read all of her books.

As an English major at UCLA, I read a heavy dose of the classics, and later I started reading a lot of non-fiction and true crime.  What better way to combine my love of romance with my interest in true crime than by writing romantic suspense?!  I have written over 45 books for Harlequin Intrigue (check out my Books page!), and have self-published a few more books, including a romantic comedy (check out my Indie Books page!).
I live near the beach in Southern California, and when I’m not writing, I’m reading, running on the beach, and being walked by my English Mastiff.  I have two sons in their 20's and a husband retired from law enforcement, who gives me an idea or two.
I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them.  I love hearing from readers, so let me know what’s on your mind.  Also, follow me on Facebook and subscribe to my newsletter for news and contests.
Happy reading!"

https://www.carolericson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment