Monday, March 4, 2019

"BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE"--contemporary romantic fiction from author MOLLY SLOAN--in-depth characterizations--emotion-filled stories! Includes a review just for you!

Beholden to You: A Billionaire Romance


 

I wasn’t expecting someone like him.

Those deep blue-gray eyes and gentle smile caught me off guard, threw me for a loop.
He didn’t look like the kind of man who had millions of dollars to share.
And yet he did, and he wanted to invest in my family’s company.

I tried to keep my feelings buried, locked away like the vault that held our diamonds. I refused to be beholden to anyone, not even him.
 

Love wasn’t part of the plan. Until he kissed me and changed everything.
 

Work was no longer enough.
I needed more.
I needed him.

Torn between duty and desire, my emotions battled each other, until I couldn’t take it anymore. I took a leap of faith. I followed my heart. Only to have the rug ripped out from under me. 


He tried to catch me, to ease my fears. But can I trust him? More importantly, can I trust myself? 

MY REVIEW: The art of gentle persuasion from a patient man works its wonders on a strong, career-driven woman in author Molly Sloan's "Beholden to You". Claudia Atherton is deeply devoted to running her family's jewelry business with the utmost care and respect for the status of the Atherton name. Her work is not just her profession--its her life. When an investor shows interest in the company, Claudia is fully prepared to handle the business meeting, but she is thrown for a loop emotionally when the investor turns out to be her brother's old college friend, Cole Bennett. Claudia had always thought of Cole as pleasant and laid-back--not as someone who would be business-sharp and well-funded enough to become a financial player. Cole has become a success in his own way and by being his own man, and that man has always cared a great deal for Claudia. Now that life has come full-circle, the time is right for Cole to make his move to unite the Atherton and Bennett names in business. It's also time for him to claim the woman he has loved for so long and bring their two lives together as one. He will use all the patience, kindness, and sweet temptation in his power to make Claudia see the light--he has waited too long to give up now. Despite her best intentions to remain totally professional, Claudia can't help falling for Cole--but can she trust him, not just with her business, but with her heart and her life? I really enjoyed this "Billionaire Romance" from author Molly Sloan, and I look forward to reading more of the books in this series.


Beloved by You: a Billonaire Second-Chance Romance 





Is he the one that got away, or not?

I was sure I did the right thing when I walked away from him. Did I miss those piercing eyes and dark curls? Yeah. Those heated kisses and his strong hands? Oh yeah.

But, the billionaire heir to Atherton Diamonds was more interested in partying with models than being serious. I needed to move on. Make something meaningful out of my life. So, I left, and Andrew became just somebody that I used to know.

Now, almost a decade later, I had put him out of my mind. Running the orphanage, A Place for Grace, in Botswana is making the difference I’d always hoped to make. Fighting corruption and creating a home for AIDS stricken families was enough for me.

But then, it all came apart when Andrew literally crashed back into my life. Is he still the same self-absorbed pretty boy I knew and loved? Or can we build the true partnership that we once dreamed of?  



Beguiled by You: A Billionaire Friends to Lovers Romance




“You look beautiful tonight”, Ryan said as he drew me toward him and kissed me gently.

As I kissed him back, his kiss deepened, and his entire body enveloped me, and we melded together as if we were always meant to be that way.

“Oh my God,” I thought, “How did this guy walk into my life?”

Both my doctor and best friend said I needed a change.

Spend the summer on a Texas ranch, my friend said. “It will be good for you”, she said.

I thought it was a terrible idea!

Little did I know; this summer would change my life.

How much would your life change if you listened to your heart?  



Betrothed to You: A Billionaire Second Chance Romance 



He’s the Tech billionaire who’s sexy as hell with eight pack abs and my boss’s best friend. He’s also the one night stand I’ve tried to forget. Now he wants me to travel halfway around the world with him to take photographs for a project he’s building. He’s promised it’s just business. He loves my work, he says.

I’m a single mother of a daughter on the spectrum. I have an amazing job, terrific friends and a great life! I am just fine without a man like Michael Davis.

But when gets me in a Tokyo elevator, he leans in so I can smell his spicy cologne and feel his hot breath on my neck. He tells me in his husky voice, “I remember the last time we were in an elevator together, it’s not a night I will ever forget.”

I took this job to pay for my little girl’s braces, it had nothing to do with my heart, or my body. I CAN totally ignore his blonde hair, clear blue eyes, amazing abs and rakish grin. Can’t I?
 



Molly Sloan





Molly Sloan is a 2nd generation Irish American who traded her early modeling career for a master’s degree in Communications and Public Relations. After 10 years developing business strategy, branding, reputation management and crisis communication for some of the world’s largest companies, she is finally pursuing her dream of being a writer.

“I love the psychological motivation behind the characters and exploring the emotional and intimate sides of relationships. My books are an escape, I hope you’ll think so too. Every book is a standalone story with a HEA ending.”

Find Molly at
Prolific Works:  https://www.prolificworks.com/discover/author/27604/molly_sloan
Book Funnel: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/wdqokt4t8r
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mollysloanauthor
or email her at mollysloan-author@redhawkpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment