Thursday, May 16, 2019

"Last Ticket to Paradise", a steamy romantic suspense tale from talented author Carol Ericson, offers hot sandy beaches, clear blue waters, sizzling passion, and deadly intrigue!

Last Ticket to Paradise



Sent to paradise to find her missing sister, she discovers a passion that burns hotter than hell...

Georgette Lawson has always been the dull, practical twin...until she steps foot on the tropical island of Palumba. Desperately searching for her missing sister, Georgette plays a dangerous game that results in whispered threats and dire warnings. One such warning comes from sexy Jake Kincaid, the main developer of the island. Now Georgette’s life…and heart are at risk.

Jake Kincaid overcame too many obstacles to allow the silly rumors of ritual sacrifice to destroy his island paradise. He wants uptight Georgette Lawson to abandon her search for her flighty twin and go home—until the danger to Georgette becomes all too real. His fight to save the island and expose its seamy underbelly becomes an even greater fight to save Georgette and claim her as his own.


MY REVIEW: "Last Ticket to Paradise", a steamy romantic suspense tale from talented author Carol Ericson, offers hot sandy beaches, clear blue waters, sizzling passion, and deadly intrigue! Georgette Lawson is the "good sister", often bearing the brunt of her fraternal twin Jamie's wild whims. While Georgette manages the family bookstore, Jamie roams the world, engaging in amorous adventures and living a self-indulgent lifestyle. When their mother stops receiving postcards from Jamie, she insists that Georgette travel to Jamie's last known destination to discover her sister's whereabouts. While Georgette had long dreamed of a well-deserved vacation, her wanderlust was for European destinations--not a tropical island like Palumba. Checking into the same resort where Jamie had been staying, Georgette finds more questions than answers. Her encounters with resort owner Jake Kincaid soon turn from investigative inquiries to erotic explorations which surprise them both in their unexpected intensity. While Jake is intrigued by Georgette, who is becoming bolder and bolder before his eyes, he is also concerned by the warnings and threats to Georgette's safety. Someone wants Georgette to stop asking questions about Jamie and go home, but she can't leave the island without knowing what has happened to her sister. Jake wants to protect Georgette and help her find her sister, and he also knows that the mysterious happenings on the island are a threat to all that he has worked so hard to build. As more and more secrets are revealed, trust becomes tenuous at times, but Georgette and Jake have no one to rely on but each other. They must work with one another to stop the evil which intends to destroy their lives--if they succeed, will the future for the two of them include a happy life together?

Book Copy Gratis Author


 

AUTHOR CAROL ERICSON SAYS: 


"I was always a bookworm.  I think most authors are.  I started reading romance when I was about 12 or 13, and the first romance novel I read was Victoria Holt’s The Secret Woman.  I went on to read all of Ms. Holt’s books and started devouring all the Gothic romances of that time.  I’m also a huge Georgette Heyer fan and have read all of her books.

As an English major at UCLA, I read a heavy dose of the classics, and later I started reading a lot of non-fiction and true crime.  What better way to combine my love of romance with my interest in true crime than by writing romantic suspense?!  I have written over 45 books for Harlequin Intrigue (check out my Books page!), and have self-published a few more books, including a romantic comedy (check out my Indie Books page!).
I live near the beach in Southern California, and when I’m not writing, I’m reading, running on the beach, and being walked by my English Mastiff.  I have two sons in their 20's and a husband retired from law enforcement, who gives me an idea or two.
I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them.  I love hearing from readers, so let me know what’s on your mind.  Also, follow me on Facebook and subscribe to my newsletter for news and contests.
Happy reading!"

https://www.carolericson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment