Saturday, February 16, 2019

"Red, White and Built: Pumped Up" (3 Book Series) exciting romantic suspense from author CAROL ERICSON--Six Delta Force soldiers take it to the limit to uncover a sinister plot, risking their honor, lives, and hearts.

Delta Force Defender (Red, White and Built: Pumped Up #1)



A beautiful target.

Her reluctant bodyguard.

Fiery, independent Cam Sutton will go to any length to prove his Delta Force mentor isn’t a terrorist—even bully the CIA into giving him the damning emails. But by-the-book CIA translator Martha Drake already knows the evidence is fishy, and it’s somehow connected to the recent attempts on her life. Soon the strong, capable soldier is her protector…and inciting a passion neither can deny. But will Cam still want to be her teammate once the real traitors are brought to justice?

Red, White and Built: Pumped Up




Delta Force Daddy (Red, White and Built: Pumped Up #2) 



A wounded soldier battles for total recall.

But can he trust his elusive memories?

Amnesia has robbed Asher Knight of his memories of a fatal mission. Now he doesn’t recognize Paige Sterling, the woman who claims to be his fiancée. Does the Delta Force lieutenant have PTSD—or something more sinister? On the run, he must rely on Paige to dodge unknown assassins and help him regain his memory…but is the secret she keeps from him even more shocking?
 




Delta Force Die Hard (Red, White and Built: Pumped Up #3) 



A soldier out for justice finds an unlikely ally

And an even more unlikely attraction…

Determined to discover who’s framing his commander for terrorism, Delta Force captain Joe McVie is faced with a mission unlike any other. One that involves socialite do-gooder Hailey Duvall. But Hailey Duvall isn’t what she seems…which is why someone wants her dead. And why Joe knows he’ll put everything on the line to keep the innocent beauty safe.
 



 

AUTHOR CAROL ERICSON SAYS:

I was always a bookworm.  I think most authors are.  I started reading romance when I was about 12 or 13, and the first romance novel I read was Victoria Holt’s The Secret Woman.  I went on to read all of Ms. Holt’s books and started devouring all the Gothic romances of that time.  I’m also a huge Georgette Heyer fan and have read all of her books.

As an English major at UCLA, I read a heavy dose of the classics, and later I started reading a lot of non-fiction and true crime.  What better way to combine my love of romance with my interest in true crime than by writing romantic suspense?!  I have written over 35 books for Harlequin Intrigue (check out my Books page!), and have self-published a few more books, including a romantic comedy (check out my Indie Books page!).
I live near the beach in Southern California, and when I’m not writing, I’m reading, running on the beach, and being walked by my English Mastiff.  I have two sons in college and a husband retired from law enforcement, who gives me an idea or two.
I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them.  I love hearing from readers, so let me know what’s on your mind.  Also, follow me on Facebook and Twitter for news and contests.
Happy reading!
https://www.carolericson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment