Tuesday, February 18, 2020

"How to Bake for Beginners: An Easy Cookbook for Baking the Basics"--the ideal cookbook for beginners, welcoming you to the world of baking with easy-to-follow recipes and techniques that will have you baking like a pro in no time

50620957. sx318



The baking bible for beginning bakers...

The art of baking requires a helping of science, a sprinkle of magic, and a whole lot of love—and all it takes is a simple recipe and some dependable guidance. How to Bake for Beginners is the ideal cookbook for beginners, welcoming you to the world of baking with easy-to-follow recipes and techniques that will have you baking like a pro in no time.

From scratch to your first batch, this standout among cookbooks for beginners will show you the ropes of simple baking techniques, like handling eggs, mixing batter, and making dough. Learn what tools and ingredients you’ll need for sweet success before putting your new skills to the test with tasty step-by-step recipes for cookies, cakes, pies, and more!

This guide goes beyond other cookbooks for beginners, including:
  • Baker’s dozen—The baker’s dozen tips include advice on best kitchen practices and need-to-know baking lingo unseen in other cookbooks for beginners.
  • On the rise—Unlike other cookbooks for beginners, a user-friendly tutorial section will help you master the basics with confidence.
  • Joy of baking—With dozens of scrumptious sweet and savory goodies, you won’t need other cookbooks for beginners.
If you’re looking for cookbooks for beginners but aren’t sure where to start, How to Bake for Beginners is your definitive guide to deliciously easy baking.

MY REVIEW:  Some say that baking is "both a science and an art". "How to Bake for Beginners: An Easy Cookbook for Baking the Basics ", from culinary instructor and food blogger Mahy Elamin, is a user-friendly guide for novice bakers. The author advises just what you need to know about essential ingredients, proper tools and techniques, baking pans, stove-top and oven use, checking for doneness, and so much more. You will also find: "A Baker's Dozen Keys to Success"; "Baking Lingo"; "How to Make Whipped Cream"; "Making More or Less"; "Storage Guidelines"; and many other helpful hints and tasty tidbits. The delicious recipes include: "Fudge Brownies with Walnuts"; "Perfect Lemon Bars"; "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies"; "Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies"; "Basic Biscuits"; "Savory Cheese Muffins"; "Basic Yellow Cake"; "Flourless Chocolate Cake"; "Lemon Tart'; "Foolproof Dinner Rolls"; and "Easy Garlic Parmesan Knots". Each recipe section begins with the "keys for success" for preparing the featured type of baked goods.

Book Copy Gratis Callisto Publishers


Mahy pics-2

MAHY ELAMIN SAYS:

"I grew up with good food, really good food, sophisticated parties and a loving mom who inspired me to cook and love food. And I grew up in 12 different countries across 4 continents, visited many more (thanks and love you dad!).
So I’ve picked up many flavors and food cultures along the way which shape up my passion for food.

Here I share everything I love about food–I love sharing food–I love fresh simple food that’s loaded with flavor and I never skimp on texture. I love tips and tricks that simplify our work in the kitchen. I love the classics but more so, I love to add a twist on those classics. I love to merge cuisines and pack up more flavors. I love to make everything a little healthier and boost nutritional value. My ultimate passion would be baking and I never skip dessert! ( I also love coffee a bit too much!)

Once upon a time I was a pharmacist who escaped that career into a creative world of food! I collected recipes, listened to mom and grandma’s kitchen wisdom and tried experimenting on my own. Then I discovered the magical solution for it all: food science and recipe development–so I went for it and began from scratch. Since then (11 years ago) I worked and volunteered in magazines, America’s test kitchen, UN headquarters (Vienna) and for the last 10 years I’ve been a freelance culinary instructor, teaching cooking/baking classes in several cooking schools."

https://www.twopurplefigs.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment