Thursday, October 17, 2019

"GO DEEPER"--Book Two in author MOLLY SLOAN'S "BILLIONAIRE ELEMENTS SERIES" finds a young man on a journey to Australia to discover his heritage--and he may just find the love of his life


47974683. sy475  



Lea...

I’ve crushed on him since I was a child.
Athletic.
Gorgeous.
Surfer.
I was his best friend’s annoying little sister.
When my parents sent me to live in Australia, I didn’t think I would ever see him again, but fate had a way of crossing our paths.


Alex...

When my father died, my brothers and I discovered we were adopted.
Now I’m going back to my birthplace, Australia; where I don’t know a soul…except Lea.
She was all kinds of awkward and frizzy red hair when we were kids.
But now, her beautiful curves and auburn mane are straight out of old Hollywood.
As I discover, she holds a key to my past.
But she’s in a dangerous game, and I am determined to protect her and keep our baby safe.


MY REVIEW: Author Molly Sloan's "Billionaire Elements Series" draws readers into the lives of the three Elliot brothers, Caleb, Alex, and Eden. Upon the death of their wealthy father, the brothers are shocked to learn that each of them was adopted, and each has a different country of birth. Even more unsettling is their father's edict on how they are to proceed in order to receive the lion's share of their inheritance. When each son reaches the age of twenty-five, he will be given the full information of his birth circumstances, and he will have one year to devise a worthy financial benefit plan for his country of heritage. "GO DEEPER", Book 2 in the series, is middle son Alex's story, and he will travel to Australia on his journey of discovery. Many surprises await him there--not the least of which is reconnecting with his best friend's younger sister Lea, who had moved to Australia years ago and become a marine biologist. No longer the awkward annoying girl whom he had thought of as an absolute pest, Lea is now a gorgeous, confident woman who takes his breath away. Always a carefree "surfer dude" who had enjoyed a life of much privilege and little responsibility, Alex must quickly mature into a man of conscience who is concerned with much more than how the waves are breaking for the day. Lea is definitely the woman who can help him become such a man, but will their differing lifestyles and dissimilar personal choices be too much of an obstacle? Will finding a common cause unite them with hope for a happy future? If you enjoy steamy contemporary romance with hunky heroes who are captivated by sassy-smart women, then you will love the "Billionaire Elements Series" from author Molly Sloan.

Book Copy Gratis Author

Molly Sloan



Molly Sloan is a 2nd generation Irish American who traded her early modeling career for a master’s degree in Communications and Public Relations. After 10 years developing business strategy, branding, reputation management and crisis communication for some of the world’s largest companies, she is finally pursuing her dream of being a writer.

“I love the psychological motivation behind the characters and exploring the emotional and intimate sides of relationships. My books are an escape, I hope you’ll think so too. Every book is a standalone story with a HEA ending.”

Find Molly at:
Prolific Works:  https://www.prolificworks.com/discover/author/27604/molly_sloan
Book Funnel: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/wdqokt4t8r
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mollysloanauthor
or email her at mollysloan-author@redhawkpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment