Wednesday, January 1, 2020

"Red, White and Built: Delta Force Deliverance Series"--from author Carol Ericson--thrilling contemporary romantic suspense--highly-skilled agents fighting terrorism and guarding their own hearts

46230226

Code Conspiracy

Her computer is her greatest weapon...

Hacker Jerrica West doesn’t abide by the rules, so when her by-the-book ex recruits her to locate his missing Delta Force leader, she’s shocked. Gray Prescott is a hard man to refuse, but this assignment is more dangerous than either of them could have guessed. When the cybertrail exposes a terrorist plot, Jerrica must put her faith in the man she might be forced to walk away from all over again…


MY REVIEW:  Jerrica West is a highly-skilled hacker who works for "Dreadworm", a powerfully persistent cyber-based group intent on exposing all classified federal government information. Their agenda is to make the knowledge available to the public as a citizen's "right to know" where their tax dollars are spent. Gray Prescott is a dedicated Delta Force agent determined to clear the name of his commander, Major Rex Denver, who is AWOL after being framed as a terrorist conspirator. The one person he knows who has the special skills to help him is his former love, Jerrica. Their relationship had ended badly when he learned that she was not just a computer programmer, but a top employee of Dreadworm, an organization whose activities and objectives were directly opposed to his own beliefs. Now, in order to help his commander, he must put aside his personal feelings and also try to forget the intense emotions and passion that once existed between himself and Jerrica. While she is deciding whether or not to put aside her own memories and help him, a call from her colleague, Amit, sets into motion a chain of events that will have them on the run as they fight to foil a dangerous terrorist plot and clear Major Denver's name. Along the way, Jerrica and Gray must lower the barriers between them ad unguard their hearts enough to trust each other--did the love once so deeply felt between them ever really die? A top-notch romantic suspense thriller from super storyteller Carol Ericson.

Book Copy Gratis Author


46220983. sy475  



He needed someone by his side.

Someone he could trust.


A terrorist attack is looming, and Delta Force soldier Hunter Mancini must team up with CIA operative Sue Chandler—again. Their mission: find and stop a radical group before it obtains and detonates a nuclear weapon. But as disaster threatens, Sue reveals a secret even this action-hardened warrior couldn’t imagine. Now with everything on the line, getting the job done is the top priority. Not that Hunter is about to forget the truths Sue has been hiding for far too long…
 



 44175076. sy475



She'd lost her brother.

Can a jaded Delta Force soldier help her find out why?


Strong-willed Lana Moreno won't rest until she finds out the truth about her heroic brother's death. And neither will Logan Hess, whose covert government mission soon becomes entwined with another goal: protecting Lana. On Logan's Texas ranch, these unlikely partners are fighting to understand what really happened overseas while sparks ignite between them. But their investigation quickly provokes a firestorm of consequences--and attention from all the wrong people.



 

AUTHOR CAROL ERICSON SAYS:


"I was always a bookworm.  I think most authors are.  I started reading romance when I was about 12 or 13, and the first romance novel I read was Victoria Holt’s The Secret Woman.  I went on to read all of Ms. Holt’s books and started devouring all the Gothic romances of that time.  I’m also a huge Georgette Heyer fan and have read all of her books.


As an English major at UCLA, I read a heavy dose of the classics, and later I started reading a lot of non-fiction and true crime.  What better way to combine my love of romance with my interest in true crime than by writing romantic suspense?!  I have written over 45 books for Harlequin Intrigue (check out my Books page!), and have self-published a few more books, including a romantic comedy (check out my Indie Books page!).


I live near the beach in Southern California, and when I’m not writing, I’m reading, running on the beach, and being walked by my English Mastiff.  I have two sons in their 20's and a husband retired from law enforcement, who gives me an idea or two.


I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them.  I love hearing from readers, so let me know what’s on your mind.  Also, follow me on Facebook and subscribe to my newsletter for news and contests.


Happy reading!"
https://www.carolericson.com/ 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! ������ Surprised to see that we started reading the same books/authors at about the same age! I started with Mary Stewart (The Moonspinners), then quickly discovered Victoria Holt. Love Georgette Heyer's novels & read her books over & over again. My mother didn't believe in buying books, but I'd save up birthday money to buy Heyer's books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I share the same early reader's beginnings as you and Carol--thanks for stopping by!

      Delete