Sunday, April 18, 2021

"TASTY CAKES"--from author MOLLY SLOAN--a sweet & spicy contemporary romance--Book One in the "RACING HEART SERIES" (see my review)

Tasty Cakes (Racing Heart Series Book 1) by…

Tasty Cakes (Racing Heart #1)

Professor Weston Love is at a crossroads of the heart's choices...

Since my wife died four years ago, my daughter, my professorship, and the students in my literacy program have kept me focused.

There is no room for distractions.

But a stop-off at the new bakery brings me face to face with the owner, Vivienne Cross.

Now I can’t get her sexy little smile out of my head. Her desserts are in my house and I see her “cupcakes” all over town.

It’s been a long time, but I feel alive again. My world is not as dark as it once was. I even fantasize about frosting.

But she lied to me. Even if I can forgive her, I don’t know if it would work out?

She’s an heiress and I’m an old-school kind of guy. I like to take care of the women I love. Do I even fit into her world?

What can I offer her that she doesn’t already have? Will she be happy with me or want the bigger life within her grasp?

MY REVIEW: "Tasty Cakes", a sweet & spicy contemporary romance from author Molly Sloan, is Book One in her new "Racing Heart Series". With appealing characters, plenty of "heart with heat", and an involving story line, this love story will capture the imagination of fans of romantic fiction. Weston Love, a widowed single father with a precocious five-year old daughter, Lilly, is a professor of English Literature at a university in Cambridge, Massachusetts. A visit to the town's newest bakery to pick up cupcakes for Lilly's birthday will lead to an encounter he never expected. Vivienne Cross is rebuilding her life and her business after a devastating betrayal by her own father. Settling in Cambridge, and opening "Tasty Cakes" allows her to start anew. When the beautiful, copper-haired baker meets the handsome, blue-eyed professor, the sparks between them generate enough heat to rival the ovens in the bakery's kitchen--and then some. Wes is entranced by the lovely Vivienne, and her vivacious spirit and her rapport with Lilly, bring warmth and sunlight back to his life. Vivienne, who has known more than her share of heartaches and ups & downs, is thrilled to have an attractive and admirable man like Wes in her life--and she adores Lilly. As Wes learn to loosen up and let go, and Viv regains her ability to trust, their electric physical connection grows into a deep mutual regard. A shared love of romance books--and frosting--is just the icing on those "tasty cakes". There are issues from the past which need to be cleared, and when all truths are revealed, will a bright and beautiful future be theirs for the taking? Readers will also enjoy Molly Sloan's "Billionaire Elements Series", where we first met Vivienne (and her brothers).

Book Copy Gratis Author via Booksprout


MOLLY SLOAN

Molly Sloan 

AUTHOR MOLLY SLOAN SAYS:

"Hi, I'm Molly! I love to write contemporary billionaire romance with a noble twist.

After years developing business strategy, branding, and reputation management for some of the world’s largest companies, I am pursuing my dream of being a romance writer. Every book is a standalone story with a HEA ending”

“I love the psychological motivation behind the characters and exploring the emotional, intimate sides of relationships."

VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE!
https://www.amazon.com/Molly-Sloan...

VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!
https://www.facebook.com/mollysloanau...

VISIT MY PINTEREST PAGE!
https://www.pinterest.com/mollysloana...

CHECK OUT MY BLOG ON MY WEBSITE!
http://www.redhawkpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment