Friday, November 2, 2018

"Memories Are Made of This: Dean Martin Through His Daughter's Eyes" by Deana Martin--the child of entertainment royalty is beautiful, gifted, and radiates her own vibrant stage persona

Memories Are Made of This: Dean Martin Through His Daughter's Eyes


by




"From her heart, Deana Martin has told a frank and honest account of what her life was like with her famous father and family. It has been a wild ride, with lots of ups and downs, written with honesty, love, and understanding." --Regis Philbin

"Dean Martin was the unique star who attained success in all of the entertainment media--movies, TV, recordings, concerts, and radio. His daughter Deana gives us something else that is also unique in this revealing book about growing up as the daughter of a true legend. Here's to you Dean. I've got the booze, you get the ice." --Don Rickles

"I have to say I loved reading what Deana wrote--maybe because she bit the bullet, she was courageous, up-front, tenacious, and so totally forthright. I read it with tremendous pride and love, and I know other readers will feel the same emotions I felt. I love this author for a myriad of reasons, but especially for how she has honored my partner."--from the Foreword by Jerry Lewis


No comments:

Post a Comment